Home

C. Colombos & Co. was founded by Eleftherios Colombos in 1956 in the center of Athens, dealing with importing and trading metals and plastics. A few years later, his son, Christos Colombos took over the company to end up today on his descendants.

All these years, we aim to satisfy, in the best possible way, the demand for specific products that the Greek market cannot provide.

Until today we try to renew our products lines to better serve our customers needs.

For any information or queries do not hesitate to contact us.

all rights reserved | developed & hosted by Jetnet ©